Creating a New Google Doc for a Research Paper in APA, MLA, or Turabian Format Once you have successfully installed the Dr Paper Templates in Google Docs, you can easily create
a new document for your paper.
1. Start Chrome, and choose Drive from your Google Apps panel.
2. In Google Drive, open the Dr Paper Google Docs folder.
3. Double-click on the template for the style you need. Google will open the template.
When the template is open, click on the Open With tab at the top of the template document,
and choose Google Docs.
4. Make a copy of the template, and give your new document a name.
5. Now double-click on the prompts and enter the information for your paper (e.g., PaperTitle,
AuthorName, etc.), and start writing your paper.
Dr Paper Software works with Word to help you
create APA formatted documents and references easily and correctly.
Dr Paper takes care of formatting
details (margins, cover pages, page numbers, section headings, etc.)
so you can concentrate on your writing.
Use your brain and time for writing. Let Dr Paper do the formatting.